Valerie S Kettner
1436B Chanute PL SW
Bolling AFB, DC 20336
- To work as a part-time desktop publisher for a small to medium sized company in the Washington D.C. area.
Southern Career Institute - Certificate, 1991, Paralegal Studies
University of Maryland, Asian Division - 1989-1990
University of Maryland - 1986-1987
Publicity Specialist, Bolling AFB Family Support Center
1996 - present
Publicity Specialist, Peterson AFB Family Support Center
- Responsible for design of monthly activities calendar.
- Redesigned several brochures, flyers, and booklets.
- Designed 50 page briefing for national conference.
1992 - 1995
Administrative Assistant, University of Maryland Asian Division, Japan Area Director
- Responsible for layout and design of monthly newsletter.
- Designed 500 page Crisis Prevention Handbook.
- Responsible for design of flyers for monthly classes.
- Redesigned several guides, brochures, flyers and booklets.
1989 - 1991
- Coordinated the Japan Area Director's Office.
- Assisted with the coordination of class schedule.
- Publication of Class schedule.
- Created spreadsheet for tracking class size.
Familiar with many different software and pick up new software quickly.
Newsletter Editor, Bolling Area Home Educators, 1997-present
Webpage Manager, Bolling Area Home Educators, 1997 - present